Related Task Search
12 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Credit Checkers.
- Contact former employers and other acquaintances to verify applicants' references, employment, health history, and social behavior.
||Eligibility Interviewers, Government Programs
- Check with employers or other references to verify answers and obtain further information.
- Conduct annual, interim, and special housing reviews and home visits to ensure conformance to regulations.
- Receive charge slips or credit applications by mail, or receive information from salespeople or merchants by telephone.
||Bill and Account Collectors
- Trace delinquent customers to new addresses by inquiring at post offices, telephone companies, credit bureaus, or through the questioning of neighbors.
- Assist attorneys in collecting information such as employment, medical, and other records.
||New Accounts Clerks
- Obtain credit records from reporting agencies.
||Insurance Policy Processing Clerks
- Obtain computer printout of policy cancellations or retrieve cancellation cards from file.
||Interviewers, Except Eligibility and Loan
- Locate and list addresses and households.
||Loan Interviewers and Clerks
- Contact credit bureaus, employers, and other sources to check applicants' credit and personal references.
||Postal Service Mail Sorters, Processors, and Processing Machine Operators
- Search directories to find correct addresses for redirected mail.
||Human Resources Assistants, Except Payroll and Timekeeping
- Request information from law enforcement officials, previous employers, and other references to determine applicants' employment acceptability.
- Obtain customers' names, addresses, and billing information, product numbers, and specifications of items to be purchased, and enter this information on order forms.
- Obtain and process information required for the provision of services, such as opening accounts, savings plans, and purchasing bonds.