Related Task Search
10 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Postal Service Mail Sorters, Processors, and Processing Machine Operators.
- Rewrap soiled or broken parcels.
||Cargo and Freight Agents
- Install straps, braces, and padding to loads to prevent shifting or damage during shipment.
- Pack goods for shipping, using tools such as staplers, strapping machines, and hammers.
||Mail Clerks and Mail Machine Operators, Except Postal Service
- Wrap packages or bundles by hand, or by using tying machines.
- Fold letters or circulars and insert them in envelopes.
||Stockers and Order Fillers
- Obtain merchandise from bins or shelves.
- Pack customer purchases in bags or cartons.
||Shipping, Receiving, and Inventory Clerks
- Pack, seal, label, or affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using hand tools, power tools, or postage meter.
- Process orders for goods requested in correspondence.
||Postal Service Mail Carriers
- Bundle mail in preparation for delivery or transportation to relay boxes.
||Weighers, Measurers, Checkers, and Samplers, Recordkeeping
- Fill orders for products and samples, following order tickets, and forward or mail items.
- Pack and ship pottery to stores or galleries for retail sale.
- Bag, box, wrap, or gift-wrap merchandise, and prepare packages for shipment.
||Library Assistants, Clerical
- Place books in mailing containers, affix address labels, and secure containers with straps for mailing to blind library patrons.