Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Insurance Claims Clerks.
- Contact insured or other involved persons to obtain missing information.
||Bill and Account Collectors
- Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts.
||Loan Interviewers and Clerks
- Answer questions and advise customers regarding loans and transactions.
- Present loan and repayment schedules to customers.
||Meter Readers, Utilities
- Leave messages to arrange different times to read meters in cases in which meters are not accessible.
- Answer customers' questions about services and charges, or direct them to customer service centers.
- Provide assistance for customers with special billing requests.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Relay credit report information to subscribers by mail or by telephone.
||Billing, Cost, and Rate Clerks
- Contact customers to obtain or relay account information.
- Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
||Hotel, Motel, and Resort Desk Clerks
- Review accounts and charges with guests during the check out process.