||Cleaners of Vehicles and Equipment
- Scrub, scrape, or spray machine parts, equipment, or vehicles, using scrapers, brushes, clothes, cleaners, disinfectants, insecticides, acid, abrasives, vacuums, or hoses.
- Pre-soak or rinse machine parts, equipment, or vehicles by immersing objects in cleaning solutions or water, manually or using hoists.
||Gas Compressor and Gas Pumping Station Operators
- Clean, lubricate, and adjust equipment, and replace filters and gaskets, using hand tools.
||Automotive and Watercraft Service Attendants
- Clean parking areas, offices, restrooms, or equipment and remove trash.
||Crane and Tower Operators
- Clean, lubricate, and maintain mechanisms such as cables, pulleys, or grappling devices, making repairs as necessary.
- Maintain trucks and food-dispensing equipment and clean inside of machines that dispense food or beverages.
||Machine Feeders and Offbearers
- Clean and maintain machinery, equipment, and work areas to ensure proper functioning and safe working conditions.
||Mine Shuttle Car Operators
- Clean, fuel, and service equipment, and repair and replace parts as necessary.
||Pump Operators, Except Wellhead Pumpers
- Clean, lubricate, and repair pumps and vessels, using hand tools and equipment.
||Loading Machine Operators, Underground Mining
- Clean hoppers, and clean spillage from tracks, walks, driveways, and conveyor decking.
- Clean engine parts and keep engine rooms clean.
||Conveyor Operators and Tenders
- Clean, sterilize, and maintain equipment, machinery, and work stations, using hand tools, shovels, brooms, chemicals, hoses, and lubricants.