18 matches for Financial Planner
|Alternate Occupation Titles||9 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Finance VP
- Finance Vice President
- Financial Institution President
- Financial Responsibility Division Director
- Financial Secretary
- Chief Financial Officer
- Corporate Planner
- Employment Research and Planning Director
- Strategic Planner
- Determine and formulate policies and provide overall direction of companies or private and public sector organizations within guidelines set up by a board of directors or similar governing body. Plan, direct, or coordinate operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of subordinate executives and staff managers.
- Direct human resources activities, including the approval of human resource plans or activities, the selection of directors or other high-level staff, or establishment or organization of major departments.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses involved with buying or selling investment products or financial services.
- Direct or coordinate an organization's financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, or increase efficiency.
- Direct, plan, or implement policies, objectives, or activities of organizations or businesses to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, or to increase productivity.
- Implement corrective action plans to solve organizational or departmental problems.
- Refer major policy matters to elected representatives for final decisions.
Detailed Work Activities
- Direct financial operations.
- Prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets.
Learn more on the