20 matches for nonprofit management
|Alternate Occupation Titles||15 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Nonprofit Manager
- Nonprofit Director
- Bakery Manager
- Brokerage Office Manager
- Cemetery Manager
- City Manager
- Corporate Manager
- Department Manager
- Department Store Manager
- General Manager
- Housing Management Officer
- Office Manager
- Program Manager
- Regulated Program Manager
- Store Manager
- Determine and formulate policies and provide overall direction of companies or private and public sector organizations within guidelines set up by a board of directors or similar governing body. Plan, direct, or coordinate operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of subordinate executives and staff managers.
- Appoint department heads or managers and assign or delegate responsibilities to them.
- Preside over, or serve on, boards of directors, management committees, or other governing boards.
Detailed Work Activities
- Manage construction activities.
- Manage human resources activities.
Learn more on the