24 matches for public administrator
|Alternate Occupation Titles||18 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Public Health Director
- Public Instruction State Superintendent
- Public Works Commissioner
- Public Works Director
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Assistance Program Administrator
- Book Publisher
- Chief Administrative Officer
- City Administrator
- Corporate Administrator
- Correctional Administrator
- County Administrator
- Executive Administrator
- Music Publisher
- Newspaper Publisher
- Program Administrator
- Software Publisher
- Traffic Safety Administrator
- Determine and formulate policies and provide overall direction of companies or private and public sector organizations within guidelines set up by a board of directors or similar governing body. Plan, direct, or coordinate operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of subordinate executives and staff managers.
- Administer programs for selection of sites, construction of buildings, or provision of equipment or supplies.
- Coordinate the development or implementation of budgetary control systems, recordkeeping systems, or other administrative control processes.
- Review and analyze legislation, laws, or public policy and recommend changes to promote or support interests of the general population or special groups.
Detailed Work Activities
- Direct administrative or support services.
- Present information to the public.
Learn more on the