46 matches for Digital Marketing
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||31 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Marketing Managers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Market Analysis Director
- Market Development Executive
- Market Research Manager
- Marketing Administrator
- Marketing Agent
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Marketing Communications Specialist
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Director
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Officer
- Marketing Operations Director
- Marketing Planner
- Marketing Representative
- Marketing Sales Supervisor
- Marketing Vice President
- Fashion Marketer
- Head of Marketing
- Internet Marketing Manager
- Media Marketing Director
- Product Marketing Manager
- Sales Marketing Director
- Sales and Marketing Director
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Sales and Marketing Vice President
- Sports Marketer
- Sustainable Products Marketing Manager
- VP Marketing
- Plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by a firm and its competitors, and identify potential customers. Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm's profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm's customers are satisfied. Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
- Conduct economic or commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products or services.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
- Develop business cases for environmental marketing strategies.
- Direct the hiring, training, or performance evaluations of marketing or sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Initiate market research studies, or analyze their findings.
- Integrate environmental information into product or company marketing strategies, policies, or activities.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze market research data.
- Develop marketing plans or strategies for environmental initiatives.
- Develop marketing plans or strategies.
- Direct sales, marketing, or customer service activities.
Learn more on the