10 matches for event planner
|Alternate Occupation Titles||4 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Marketing Planner
- Media Planner
- Special Events & Promotions Manager
- Strategic Planner
- Plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by a firm and its competitors, and identify potential customers. Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm's profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm's customers are satisfied. Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
Detailed Work Activities
- Coordinate special events or programs.
- Develop marketing plans or strategies for environmental initiatives.
- Develop marketing plans or strategies.
- Monitor external affairs or events affecting business operations.
Learn more on the