11 matches for enviornmental studies
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Environmental Construction Engineer
- Environmental Construction Program Manager
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Apply green building strategies to reduce energy costs or minimize carbon output or other sources of harm to the environment.
- Develop construction budgets to compare green and non-green construction alternatives, in terms of short-term costs, long-term costs, or environmental impacts.
- Develop or implement environmental protection programs.
- Implement training programs on environmentally responsible building topics to update employee skills and knowledge.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with environmental regulations.
- Perform, or contract others to perform, pre-building assessments, such as conceptual cost estimating, rough order of magnitude estimating, feasibility, or energy efficiency, environmental, and sustainability assessments.
Detailed Work Activities
- Develop environmental remediation or protection plans.
- Train employees on environmental awareness, conservation, or safety topics.
Learn more on the