47 matches for bank manager
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||37 matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Compliance Managers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Bank Secrecy Act Compliance Officer
- Bank Secrecy Act Officer
- Accreditation Manager
- Audit Manager
- Compliance Manager
- Compliance Operations Manager
- Compliance Program Manager
- Corporate Compliance Manager
- Corporate Manufacturing Process Manager
- Corporate Operations Compliance Manager
- Environmental Manager
- Environmental Health and Safety Manager
- Environmental Program Manager
- Environmental Quality Manager
- Ethics Manager
- Global Regulatory Manager
- Global Safety Regulatory Manager
- Government Compliance Manager
- Hazardous Waste Management Unit Chief
- Health Information Management Director
- Health Information Management Privacy Officer
- Health, Safety, and Environmental Manager
- Ingredient Compliance Manager
- Privacy Compliance Manager
- Process Safety Manager
- Quality Management Manager
- Quality Management Director
- Quality Manager
- Regulatory Manager
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Regulatory Affairs Division Manager
- Regulatory Compliance Manager
- Risk Management Director
- Risk Manager
- Safety Manager
- Security Manager
- Stormwater Pollution Protection Plan Manager
- Advise internal management or business partners on the implementation or operation of compliance programs.
- Develop or implement environmental compliance plans for programs, such as air quality, storm water, wastewater treatment, hazardous waste management, pollution prevention, or solid waste management.
- Develop risk management strategies based on assessment of product, compliance, or operational risks.
- Direct environmental programs, such as air or water compliance, aboveground or underground storage tanks, spill prevention or control, hazardous waste or materials management, solid waste recycling, medical waste management, indoor air quality, integrated pest management, employee training, or disaster preparedness.
- Discuss emerging compliance issues to ensure that management and employees are informed about compliance reporting systems, policies, and practices.
- Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress.
- Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities.
Detailed Work Activities
- Manage control system activities in organizations.
- Manage environmental sustainability projects.
Learn more on the