64 matches for compliance managers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||29 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||9 matches|
- Compliance Managers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Compliance Manager
- Compliance Analyst
- Compliance Coordinator
- Compliance Director
- Compliance Officer
- Compliance Operations Manager
- Compliance Program Manager
- Compliance Specialist
- Accreditation Manager
- Audit Manager
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Corporate Compliance Director
- Corporate Compliance Officer
- Environmental Manager
- Environmental Health and Safety Manager
- Environmental Program Manager
- Ethics Manager
- Financial Compliance Officer
- HSE Manager
- Health Information Management Privacy Officer
- Health, Safety, and Environmental Manager
- Legal Compliance Officer
- Privacy Compliance Manager
- Regulatory Compliance Manager
- Regulatory Compliance Director
- Regulatory Compliance Officer
- Regulatory Compliance Specialist
- Risk Manager
- Safety Manager
- Plan, direct, or coordinate activities of an organization to ensure compliance with ethical or regulatory standards.
- Advise internal management or business partners on the implementation or operation of compliance programs.
- Advise technical professionals on the development or use of environmental compliance or reporting tools.
- Collaborate with human resources departments to ensure the implementation of consistent disciplinary action strategies in cases of compliance standard violations.
- Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- Consult with corporate attorneys as necessary to address difficult legal compliance issues.
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards.
- Develop or implement environmental compliance plans for programs, such as air quality, storm water, wastewater treatment, hazardous waste management, pollution prevention, or solid waste management.
- Develop risk management strategies based on assessment of product, compliance, or operational risks.
- Direct environmental programs, such as air or water compliance, aboveground or underground storage tanks, spill prevention or control, hazardous waste or materials management, solid waste recycling, medical waste management, indoor air quality, integrated pest management, employee training, or disaster preparedness.
- Direct the development or implementation of policies and procedures related to compliance throughout an organization.
- Discuss emerging compliance issues to ensure that management and employees are informed about compliance reporting systems, policies, and practices.
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
- File appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
- Monitor compliance systems to ensure their effectiveness.
- Oversee internal reporting systems, such as corporate compliance hotlines.
- Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress.
- Provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews.
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
- Report violations of compliance or regulatory standards to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate or required.
- Review or modify policies or operating guidelines to comply with changes to environmental standards or regulations.
- Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities.
Detailed Work Activities
- Manage control system activities in organizations.
- Manage environmental sustainability projects.
- Advise others on legal or regulatory compliance matters.
- Determine operational compliance with regulations or standards.
- Evaluate green operations or programs for compliance with standards or regulations.
- Examine marketing materials to ensure compliance with policies or regulations.
- Maintain regulatory or compliance documentation.
- Monitor organizational compliance with regulations.
- Prepare reports related to compliance matters.
Learn more on the