Labor Relations Specialists
48 matches for industrial and labor relations specialist
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||32 matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Labor Relations Specialists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Industrial Relations Specialist
- Industrial Relations Analyst
- Industrial Relations Counselor
- Industrial Relations Representative
- Industrial Relations Worker
- Relations Specialist
- Labor Relations Specialist
- Labor Relations Analyst
- Labor Relations Consultant
- Labor Relations Manager
- Labor Relations Negotiator
- Labor Relations Representative
- Labor Relations Supervisor
- Labor Relations Worker
- Labor Conciliator
- Labor Contract Analyst
- Labor Mediator
- Labor Organizer
- Labor Representative
- Appeals and Grievances Specialist
- Arbitration Specialist
- Collective Bargaining Specialist
- Contract and Negotiations Professional
- Contracts and Negotiations Professional
- Employee Relations Specialist
- Employee Relations Assistant
- Employee Relations Representative
- Employee and Labor Relations Specialist
- Employer Relations Specialist
- Employer Relations Representative
- Grievance and Appeals Specialist
- Grievances and Appeals Workflow Professional
- Advise management on matters related to the administration of contracts or employee discipline or grievance procedures.
- Call or meet with union, company, government, or other interested parties to discuss labor relations matters, such as contract negotiations or grievances.
- Draft contract proposals or counter-proposals for collective bargaining or other labor negotiations.
- Interpret contractual agreements for employers and employees engaged in collective bargaining or other labor relations processes.
- Monitor company or workforce adherence to labor agreements.
- Prepare and submit required governmental reports or forms related to labor relations matters, such as equal employment opportunity (EEO) forms, new hire forms, or minority compensation reports.
- Prepare reports or presentations to communicate employee satisfaction or related data to management.
- Present the position of the company or of labor during arbitration or other labor negotiations.
- Propose resolutions for collective bargaining or other labor or contract negotiations.
- Provide expert testimony in legal proceedings related to labor relations or labor contracts.
- Select mediators or arbitrators for labor disputes or contract negotiations.
- Train managers or supervisors on topics related to labor relations, such as working conditions, safety, or equal opportunity practices.
- Write letters related to labor relations activities, such as letters to amend collective bargaining agreements, letters of dispute or conciliation, or letters to seek clarification of contract terms.
Detailed Work Activities
- Organize special events.
- Present business-related information to audiences.
Learn more on the
Labor Relations Specialists