18 matches for event planner
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Planned Giving Officer
- Director of Planning and Development
- Director of Affiliated Organizations and Events
- Director of Gift Planning
- Executive Director of Development, Gift Planning
- Special Events Fundraiser
- Vice President of Major Gifts and Planned Giving
- Plan and direct special events for fundraising, such as silent auctions, dances, golf events, or walks.
- Attend community events, meetings, or conferences to promote organizational goals or solicit donations or sponsorships.
- Coordinate transportation or delivery of materials, supplies, or donations for fundraising events.
- Design or produce materials such as posters, Web sites, or newsletters to promote, market, or advertise fundraising events.
- Develop fundraising activity plans that maximize participation or contributions and minimize costs.
- Establish fundraising or participation goals for special events or specified time periods.
- Prepare materials such as fundraising envelopes, bid sheets, or gift bags for charitable events.
- Recruit sponsors, participants, or volunteers for fundraising events.
- Secure speakers for charitable events, community meetings, or conferences to increase awareness of charitable, nonprofit, or political causes.
Detailed Work Activities
- Develop financial or business plans.
- Organize special events.
Learn more on the