15 matches for Web content editor
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Web Merchant
- Web Retailer
- Content Manager
- Chief Catalogue Editor
- Collaborate with search engine shopping specialists to place marketing content in desired online locations.
- Compose descriptions of merchandise for posting to online storefront, auction sites, or other shopping Web sites.
- Compose images of products, using video or still cameras, lighting equipment, props, or photo or video editing software.
- Design customer interface of online storefront, using web programming or e-commerce software.
- Devise, select, or purchase domain name and web address.
- Measure and analyze Web site usage data to maximize search engine returns or refine customer interfaces.
- Prepare or organize online storefront marketing material, including product descriptions or subject lines, optimizing content to search engine criteria.
- Promote products in online communities through weblog or discussion-forum postings, e-mail marketing programs, or online advertising.
- Purchase new or used items from online or physical sources for resale via retail or auction Web site.
- Select and purchase technical web services, such as web hosting services, online merchant accounts, shopping cart software, payment gateway software, or spyware.
- Upload digital media, such as photos, video, or scanned images to online storefront, auction sites, or other shopping Web sites.
Learn more on the