7 matches for financial math
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Conduct retail activities of businesses operating exclusively online. May perform duties such as preparing business strategies, buying merchandise, managing inventory, implementing marketing activities, fulfilling and shipping online orders, and balancing financial records.
- Calculate revenue, sales, and expenses, using financial accounting or spreadsheet software.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze business or financial data.
- Develop financial or business plans.
- Develop business or financial information systems.
- Execute sales or other financial transactions.
Learn more on the