5 matches for Information
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions.
- Inform investment decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
- Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments by analyzing information from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, or personal interviews.
Detailed Work Activities
- Present business-related information to audiences.
Learn more on the