10 matches for Banker/ Loan officer
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Loan Counselor
- Loan Representative
- Loan Servicing Representative
- Chief Executive Officer
- Financial Aid Officer
- Mortgage Loan Counselor
- Advise and educate individuals or organizations on acquiring and managing debt. May provide guidance in determining the best type of loan and explaining loan requirements or restrictions. May help develop debt management plans, advise on credit issues, or provide budget, mortgage, and bankruptcy counseling.
- Explain loan information to clients, such as available loan types, eligibility requirements, or loan restrictions.
- Prioritize client debt repayment to avoid dire consequences, such as bankruptcy or foreclosure or to reduce overall costs, such as by paying high-interest or short-term loans first.
- Recommend strategies for clients to meet their financial goals, such as borrowing money through loans or loan programs, declaring bankruptcy, making budget adjustments, or enrolling in debt management plans.
Learn more on the