34 matches for Financial Planner
|Alternate Occupation Titles||10 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||13 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Financial Aid Administrator
- Financial Aid Advisor
- Financial Aid Coordinator
- Financial Aid Counselor
- Financial Aid Officer
- Financial Aid Technician
- Financial Assistance Advisor
- Financial Assistance Specialist
- Financial Counselor
- Peer Financial Counselor
- Evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of commercial, real estate, or credit loans. Advise borrowers on financial status and payment methods. Includes mortgage loan officers and agents, collection analysts, loan servicing officers, loan underwriters, and payday loan officers.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Assist in selection of financial award candidates using electronic databases to certify loan eligibility.
- Calculate amount of debt and funds available to plan methods of payoff and to estimate time for debt liquidation.
- Contact borrowers with delinquent accounts to obtain payment in full or to negotiate repayment plans.
- Counsel clients on personal and family financial problems, such as excessive spending or borrowing of funds.
- Inform individuals and groups about the financial assistance available to college or university students.
- Match individuals' needs and eligibility with available financial aid programs to provide informed recommendations.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customers' needs.
- Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise others on financial matters.
- Assess financial status of clients.
- Authorize financial actions.
- Confer with others about financial matters.
- Develop financial plans for clients.
- Educate clients on financial planning topics.
- Examine financial records.
- Gather financial records.
- Interpret financial information for others.
- Interview clients to gather financial information.
- Prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets.
- Submit financial applications.
- Verify accuracy of financial information.
Learn more on the