23 matches for Systems Analyst
Alternate Occupation Titles
- System Software Developer
- Systems Analyst
- Systems Consultant
- Systems Programmer
- Analyst Programmer
- Application Programmer Analyst
- Applications Development Analyst
- Aviation Environmental Analyst
- Business Systems Analyst
- Computer Analyst
- Computer Programmer Analyst
- Data Acquisition Analyst
- Information Technology Systems Programmer
- Information Technology Analyst
- Operating System Programmer
- Programmer Analyst
- Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs.
- Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, or peripheral equipment are responding to a program's instructions.
- Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
Detailed Work Activities
- Develop diagrams or flow charts of system operation.
- Develop models of information or communications systems.
- Manage information technology projects or system activities.
- Test computer system operations to ensure proper functioning.
Learn more on the