8 matches for community service
- Communicate with network personnel or Web site hosting agencies to address hardware or software issues affecting Web sites.
- Document technical factors such as server load, bandwidth, database performance, and browser and device types.
- Establish appropriate server directory trees.
- Evaluate or recommend server hardware or software.
- Install and configure hypertext transfer protocol (HTTP) servers and associated operating systems.
- Provide clear, detailed descriptions of Web site specifications, such as product features, activities, software, communication protocols, programming languages, and operating systems software and hardware.
Detailed Work Activities
- Develop models of information or communications systems.
- Provide customer service to clients or users.
Learn more on the