Search Marketing Strategists
21 matches for Web content editor
|Alternate Occupation Titles||4 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Web Analyst
- Web Marketing Strategist
- Web User Experience Strategist
- Website Optimization Strategist
- Employ search marketing tactics to increase visibility and engagement with content, products, or services in Internet-enabled devices or interfaces. Examine search query behaviors on general or specialty search engines or other Internet-based content. Analyze research, data, or technology to understand user intent and measure outcomes for ongoing optimization.
- Collaborate with Web, multimedia, or art design staffs to create multimedia Web sites or other internet content that conforms to brand and company visual format.
- Collect and analyze Web metrics, such as visits, time on site, page views per visit, transaction volume and revenue, traffic mix, click-through rates, conversion rates, cost per acquisition, or cost per click.
- Communicate and collaborate with merchants, Webmasters, bloggers, or online editors to strategically place hyperlinks.
- Conduct financial modeling for online marketing programs or Web site revenue forecasting.
- Conduct online marketing initiatives, such as paid ad placement, affiliate programs, sponsorship programs, email promotions, or viral marketing campaigns on social media Web sites.
- Coordinate with developers to optimize Web site architecture, server configuration, or page construction for search engine consumption and optimal visibility.
- Create content strategies for digital media.
- Develop transactional Web applications, using Web programming software and knowledge of programming languages, such as hypertext markup language (HTML) and extensible markup language (XML).
- Identify methods for interfacing Web application technologies with enterprise resource planning or other system software.
- Keep abreast of government regulations and emerging Web technology to ensure regulatory compliance by reviewing current literature, talking with colleagues, participating in educational programs, attending meetings or workshops, or participating in professional organizations or conferences.
- Optimize Web site exposure by analyzing search engine patterns to direct online placement of keywords or other content.
- Optimize shopping cart experience or Web site conversion rates against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Prepare electronic commerce designs or prototypes, such as storyboards, mock-ups, or other content, using graphics design software.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze website or related online data to track trends or usage.
- Design websites or web applications.
- Develop specifications or procedures for website development or maintenance.
Learn more on the
Search Marketing Strategists