9 matches for Information
- Develop or apply mathematical or statistical theory and methods to collect, organize, interpret, and summarize numerical data to provide usable information. May specialize in fields such as bio-statistics, agricultural statistics, business statistics, or economic statistics. Includes mathematical and survey statisticians.
- Analyze and interpret statistical data to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information.
- Design research projects that apply valid scientific techniques and use information obtained from baselines or historical data to structure uncompromised and efficient analyses.
- Evaluate sources of information to determine any limitations, in terms of reliability or usability.
- Prepare data for processing by organizing information, checking for inaccuracies, and adjusting and weighting the raw data.
- Report results of statistical analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables.
Detailed Work Activities
- Design research studies to obtain scientific information.
- Prepare graphics or other visual representations of information.
- Supervise information technology personnel.
Learn more on the