10 matches for Statistician
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Principal Statistical Scientist
- Professor of Statistics
- Analyze clinical or survey data, using statistical approaches such as longitudinal analysis, mixed-effect modeling, logistic regression analyses, and model-building techniques.
- Determine project plans, timelines, or technical objectives for statistical aspects of biological research studies.
- Draw conclusions or make predictions, based on data summaries or statistical analyses.
- Prepare statistical data for inclusion in reports to data monitoring committees, federal regulatory agencies, managers, or clients.
- Review clinical or other medical research protocols and recommend appropriate statistical analyses.
- Write program code to analyze data with statistical analysis software.
Detailed Work Activities
- Apply mathematical principles or statistical approaches to solve problems in scientific or applied fields.
Learn more on the