9 matches for property manager
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Land Surveyor Manager
- Survey Manager
- Survey Project Manager
- Make exact measurements and determine property boundaries. Provide data relevant to the shape, contour, gravitation, location, elevation, or dimension of land or land features on or near the earth's surface for engineering, mapmaking, mining, land evaluation, construction, and other purposes.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Direct or conduct surveys to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Search legal records, survey records, and land titles to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
- Testify as an expert witness in court cases on land survey issues, such as property boundaries.
- Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
Learn more on the