22 matches for STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||17 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Agricultural Engineers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Engineering Leader
- Agricultural Engineer
- Agricultural Equipment Design Engineer
- Agricultural Equipment Test Engineer
- Agricultural Production Engineer
- Agricultural Research Engineer
- Agriculture Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- Conservation Engineer
- Farm Equipment Engineer
- Product Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Regional Engineer
- Research Agricultural Engineer
- Supplier Quality Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Apply knowledge of engineering technology and biological science to agricultural problems concerned with power and machinery, electrification, structures, soil and water conservation, and processing of agricultural products.
- Design structures for crop storage, animal shelter and loading, and animal and crop processing, and supervise their construction.
- Discuss plans with clients, contractors, consultants, and other engineers so that they can be evaluated and necessary changes made.
Detailed Work Activities
- Design structures or facilities.
Learn more on the