19 matches for engineers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||14 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Transportation Engineers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Airport Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Civil Transportation Engineer
- Highway Engineer
- Highway Project Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Rail Engineer
- Roadway Engineer
- Traffic Engineer
- Traffic Operations Engineer
- Transportation Engineer
- Transportation Design Engineer
- Transportation Planning Engineer
- Develop plans for surface transportation projects, according to established engineering standards and state or federal construction policy. Prepare designs, specifications, or estimates for transportation facilities. Plan modifications of existing streets, highways, or freeways to improve traffic flow.
- Check construction plans, design calculations, or cost estimations to ensure completeness, accuracy, or conformity to engineering standards or practices.
- Design or engineer drainage, erosion, or sedimentation control systems for transportation projects.
Detailed Work Activities
- Create models of engineering designs or methods.
Learn more on the