6 matches for special education
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Manufacturing Specialist
- Quality Control Specialist
- Analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished product.
- Confer with clients, vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, product and production specifications, manufacturing capabilities, or project status.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
Detailed Work Activities
- Evaluate designs or specifications to ensure quality.
Learn more on the