40 matches for STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||29 matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Petroleum Engineers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Automation Engineer
- Completion Engineer
- Completions Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Drilling Engineer
- Exploration Engineer
- Logging Engineer
- Mining and Oil Field Equipment Design Engineer
- Mining and Oil Field Equipment Test Engineer
- Mining and Oil Well Equipment Research Engineer
- Mud Engineer
- Natural Gas Engineer
- Oil Drilling Engineer
- Oil Exploration Engineer
- Oil Well Engineer
- Operations Engineer
- Petroleum Engineer
- Petroleum Production Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Project Production Engineer
- Project Reservoir Engineer
- Research Engineer
- Reservoir Engineer
- Reservoir Engineering Consultant
- Reservoir Engineering Manager
- Supplier Quality Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Well Surveying Engineer
- Assist engineering and other personnel to solve operating problems.
- Conduct engineering research experiments to improve or modify mining and oil machinery and operations.
- Confer with scientific, engineering, and technical personnel to resolve design, research, and testing problems.
- Design or modify mining and oil field machinery and tools, applying engineering principles.
- Supervise the removal of drilling equipment, the removal of any waste, and the safe return of land to structural stability when wells or pockets are exhausted.
- Write technical reports for engineering and management personnel.
Detailed Work Activities
- Create models of engineering designs or methods.
- Explain engineering drawings, specifications, or other technical information.
- Research advanced engineering designs or applications.
- Supervise engineering or other technical personnel.
Learn more on the