19 matches for art design
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Optical Design Engineer
- Design technologies specializing in light information or light energy, such as laser or fiber optics technology.
- Design electro-optical sensing or imaging systems.
- Design gas lasers, solid state lasers, infrared, or other light emitting or light sensitive devices.
- Design laser machining equipment for purposes such as high-speed ablation.
- Design or develop new crystals for photonics applications.
- Design or redesign optical fibers to minimize energy loss.
- Design photonics products, such as light sources, displays, or photovoltaics, to achieve increased energy efficiency.
- Design solar energy photonics or other materials or devices to generate energy.
- Design, integrate, or test photonics systems or components.
- Create or maintain photonic design histories.
- Develop laser-processed designs, such as laser-cut medical devices.
- Document photonics system or component design processes, including objectives, issues, or outcomes.
- Select, purchase, set up, operate, or troubleshoot state-of-the-art laser cutting equipment.
Detailed Work Activities
- Design electronic or computer equipment or instrumentation.
- Design energy production or management equipment or systems.
- Design industrial processing systems.
- Document technical design details.
- Research advanced engineering designs or applications.
Learn more on the