28 matches for robotics
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||7 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Robotics Engineers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Robotic Systems Engineer
- Robotics Application Engineer
- Robotics Engineer
- Robotics Specialist
- Robotics Systems Engineer
- Robotics and Systems Lead
- Professor of Robotics
- Research, design, develop, or test robotic applications.
- Automate assays on laboratory robotics.
- Build, configure, or test robots or robotic applications.
- Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation, or performance of robotic mechanisms, components, or systems, such as planetary rovers, multiple mobile robots, reconfigurable robots, or man-machine interactions.
- Conduct research on robotic technology to create new robotic systems or system capabilities.
- Create back-ups of robot programs or parameters.
- Debug robotics programs.
- Design robotic systems, such as automatic vehicle control, autonomous vehicles, advanced displays, advanced sensing, robotic platforms, computer vision, or telematics systems.
- Design robotics applications for manufacturers of green products, such as wind turbines or solar panels, to increase production time, eliminate waste, or reduce costs.
- Design automated robotic systems to increase production volume or precision in high-throughput operations, such as automated ribonucleic acid (RNA) analysis or sorting, moving, or stacking production materials.
- Design or program robotics systems for environmental clean-up applications to minimize human exposure to toxic or hazardous materials or to improve the quality or speed of clean-up operations.
- Design software to control robotic systems for applications, such as military defense or manufacturing.
- Document robotic application development, maintenance, or changes.
- Evaluate robotic systems or prototypes.
- Install, calibrate, operate, or maintain robots.
- Integrate robotics with peripherals, such as welders, controllers, or other equipment.
- Plan mobile robot paths and teach path plans to robots.
- Provide technical support for robotic systems.
- Write algorithms or programming code for ad hoc robotic applications.
Detailed Work Activities
- Program robotic equipment.
Learn more on the