20 matches for architect
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||12 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
- Architectural Drafters
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Architect Intern
- Architectural Computer-Aided Design Technician (Architectural CAD Technician)
- Architectural Designer
- Architectural Drafter
- Architectural Draftsman
- Architectural Intern
- Architectural Technician
- Architectural Technologist
- Architecture Drafter
- Architecture Technician
- Project Architect
- Prepare detailed drawings of architectural designs and plans for buildings and structures according to specifications provided by architect.
- Analyze building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs.
- Analyze technical implications of architect's design concept, calculating weights, volumes, and stress factors.
- Build landscape, architectural, and display models.
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
- Prepare cost estimates, contracts, bidding documents, and technical reports for specific projects under an architect's supervision.
- Represent architect on construction site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections, under architect's supervision.
Learn more on the