20 matches for Civil Engineering
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||14 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Civil Drafters
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Civil Engineer Designer
- Civil Engineering Designer
- Civil CAD Designer (Civil Computer-Aided Design Designer)
- Civil CAD Tech (Civil Computer-Aided Design Technician)
- Civil CADD Technician (Civil Computer-Aided Drafting and Design Technician)
- Civil Design Specialist
- Civil Design Technician
- Civil Designer
- Civil Drafter
- Civil Drafting Technician
- Civil Draftsman
- Civil Technician
- Engineering Technician
- Computerized Drafting and Engineering Graphics Instructor
- Prepare drawings and topographical and relief maps used in civil engineering projects, such as highways, bridges, pipelines, flood control projects, and water and sewerage control systems.
- Review rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data received from civil engineers to ensure that they conform to design concepts.
Detailed Work Activities
- Create graphical representations of civil structures.
- Explain engineering drawings, specifications, or other technical information.
- Supervise engineering or other technical personnel.
Learn more on the