29 matches for robotics
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||8 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Robotics Technicians
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Robot Programmer
- Robot Technician
- Robotic Technician
- Robotic Weld Technician
- Robotic Welding Technician
- Robotics Mechanic
- Robotics Technician
- Robotics Technologist
- Build, install, test, or maintain robotic equipment or related automated production systems.
- Assist engineers in the design, configuration, or application of robotic systems.
- Build or assemble robotic devices or systems.
- Develop robotic path motions to maximize efficiency, safety, and quality.
- Document robotics test procedures and results.
- Evaluate the efficiency and reliability of industrial robotic systems, reprogramming or calibrating to achieve maximum quantity and quality.
- Install new robotic systems in stationary positions or on tracks.
- Install, program, or repair programmable controllers, robot controllers, end-of-arm tools, or conveyors.
- Maintain inventories of robotic production supplies, such as sensors or cables.
- Maintain service records of robotic equipment or automated production systems.
- Make repairs to robots or peripheral equipment, such as replacement of defective circuit boards, sensors, controllers, encoders, or servomotors.
- Modify computer-controlled robot movements.
- Operate robots to perform customized tasks, such as environmental cleanup or explosive detection operations.
- Perform preventive or corrective maintenance on robotic systems or components.
- Program complex robotic systems, such as vision systems.
- Test performance of robotic assemblies, using instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, or bridges.
- Train robots, using artificial intelligence software or interactive training techniques, to perform simple or complex tasks, such as designing and carrying out a series of iterative tests of chemical samples.
- Train customers or other personnel to install, use, or maintain robots.
- Troubleshoot robotic systems, using knowledge of microprocessors, programmable controllers, electronics, circuit analysis, mechanics, sensor or feedback systems, hydraulics, or pneumatics.
Detailed Work Activities
- Program robotic equipment.
Learn more on the