5 matches for Human & Social Services
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Laboratory Services Manager
- Examine physiological, morphological, and cultural characteristics, using microscope, to identify and classify microorganisms in human, water, and food specimens.
- Provide laboratory services for health departments, for community environmental health programs, and for physicians needing information for diagnosis and treatment.
- Study growth, structure, development, and general characteristics of bacteria and other microorganisms to understand their relationship to human, plant, and animal health.
- Study the structure and function of human, animal, and plant tissues, cells, pathogens and toxins.
Learn more on the