8 matches for Geosciences
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- Consult with and advise physicians, educators, researchers, government health officials and others regarding medical applications of sciences, such as physics, biology, and chemistry.
- Identify and analyze public health issues related to foodborne parasitic diseases and their impact on public policies, scientific studies, or surveys.
Detailed Work Activities
- Direct medical science or healthcare programs.
- Instruct college students in physical or life sciences.
- Prepare scientific or technical reports or presentations.
- Supervise scientific or technical personnel.
- Train personnel in technical or scientific procedures.
Learn more on the