13 matches for Human Service, Social Science and Education
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Scientist Electronics
- Biophysics Scientist
- Nuclear Scientist
- Optical Scientist
- Research Scientist
- Rocket Scientist
- Collaborate with other scientists in the design, development, and testing of experimental, industrial, or medical equipment, instrumentation, and procedures.
- Conduct application evaluations and analyze results to determine commercial, industrial, scientific, medical, military, or other uses for electro-optical devices.
- Report experimental results by writing papers for scientific journals or by presenting information at scientific conferences.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collaborate on research activities with scientists or technical specialists.
- Instruct college students in physical or life sciences.
- Prepare scientific or technical reports or presentations.
Learn more on the