7 matches for public relations
- Conduct research, prepare reports, or formulate plans to address economic problems related to the production and distribution of goods and services or monetary and fiscal policy. May collect and process economic and statistical data using sampling techniques and econometric methods.
- Explain economic impact of policies to the public.
- Provide advice and consultation on economic relationships to businesses, public and private agencies, and other employers.
- Study the socioeconomic impacts of new public policies, such as proposed legislation, taxes, services, and regulations.
- Testify at regulatory or legislative hearings concerning the estimated effects of changes in legislation or public policy and present recommendations based on cost-benefit analyses.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise others on matters of public policy.
- Present information to the public.
Learn more on the