7 matches for community service
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Special Services Director
- Serve as a resource to help families and schools deal with crises, such as separation and loss.
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate the effectiveness of academic programs and other services, such as behavioral management systems.
- Compile and interpret students' test results, along with information from teachers and parents, to diagnose conditions and to help assess eligibility for special services.
- Initiate and direct efforts to foster tolerance, understanding, and appreciation of diversity in school communities.
- Maintain student records, including special education reports, confidential records, records of services provided, and behavioral data.
- Refer students and their families to appropriate community agencies for medical, vocational, or social services.
Learn more on the