5 matches for Information
- Identify psychological, emotional, or behavioral issues and diagnose disorders, using information obtained from interviews, tests, records, or reference materials.
- Provide occupational, educational, or other information to individuals so that they can make educational or vocational plans.
- Select, administer, score, and interpret psychological tests to obtain information on individuals' intelligence, achievements, interests, or personalities.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collect information from people through observation, interviews, or surveys.
- Confer with clients to exchange information.
Learn more on the