22 matches for biopsychology
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||17 matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Counseling Psychologists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Psychologist/Psychoanalyst Private Practice
- Child Psychologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Counseling Psychologist
- Family Psychologist
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Marriage Counselor Psychologist
- Rehabilitation Psychologist
- School Psychologist
- Senior Staff Psychologist
- Senior Staff Psychologist, Counseling Service
- Staff Psychologist
- Staff Psychologist and Assessment Coordinator
- Staff Psychologist at University Counseling Center
- Training Coordinator/Counseling Psychologist
- Vocational Psychologist
- Select, administer, and interpret psychological tests to assess intelligence, aptitudes, abilities, or interests.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer standardized physical or psychological tests.
- Design psychological or educational treatment procedures or programs.
- Diagnose neural or psychological disorders.
Learn more on the