18 matches for Psychology
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||13 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Industrial-Organizational Psychologists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Consulting Psychologist
- Engineering Psychologist
- HR Psychologist
- Human Resources Psychologist
- I/O Psychologist
- Industrial Psychologist
- Industrial/Organizational Psychologist
- Management Psychologist
- Occupational Psychologist
- Organizational Psychologist
- Personnel Psychologist
- Personnel Research Psychologist
- Apply principles of psychology to human resources, administration, management, sales, and marketing problems. Activities may include policy planning; employee testing and selection, training, and development; and organizational development and analysis. May work with management to organize the work setting to improve worker productivity.
- Develop interview techniques, rating scales, and psychological tests used to assess skills, abilities, and interests for the purpose of employee selection, placement, or promotion.
- Review research literature to remain current on psychological science issues.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer standardized physical or psychological tests.
Learn more on the