11 matches for personnel manager
|Alternate Occupation Titles||5 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Personnel Psychologist
- Personnel Research Psychologist
- Management Consultant
- Management Psychologist
- Organizational Development Manager
- Apply principles of psychology to human resources, administration, management, sales, and marketing problems. Activities may include policy planning; employee testing and selection, training, and development; and organizational development and analysis. May work with management to organize the work setting to improve worker productivity.
- Advise management concerning personnel, managerial, and marketing policies and practices and their potential effects on organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Analyze job requirements and content to establish criteria for classification, selection, training, and other related personnel functions.
- Coach senior executives and managers on leadership and performance.
- Train clients to administer human resources functions including testing, selection, and performance management.
Detailed Work Activities
- Train personnel in technical or scientific procedures.
Learn more on the