6 matches for Psychology
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Staff Psychologist
- Educate and supervise practicum students, psychology interns, or hospital staff.
- Write or prepare detailed clinical neuropsychological reports, using data from psychological or neuropsychological tests, self-report measures, rating scales, direct observations, or interviews.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer standardized physical or psychological tests.
- Design psychological or educational treatment procedures or programs.
- Diagnose neural or psychological disorders.
Learn more on the