11 matches for Political science teacher
|Alternate Occupation Titles||5 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Political Geographer
- Earth Observations Chief Scientist (NASA)
- Environmental Scientist
- GIS Physical Scientist (Geographic Information Systems Physical Scientist)
- Study the nature and use of areas of the Earth's surface, relating and interpreting interactions of physical and cultural phenomena. Conduct research on physical aspects of a region, including land forms, climates, soils, plants, and animals, and conduct research on the spatial implications of human activities within a given area, including social characteristics, economic activities, and political organization, as well as researching interdependence between regions at scales ranging from local to global.
- Teach geography.
- Study the economic, political, and cultural characteristics of a specific region's population.
Detailed Work Activities
- Develop software or applications for scientific or technical use.
- Instruct college students in social sciences or humanities disciplines.
- Prepare scientific or technical reports or presentations.
Learn more on the