17 matches for animal science
|Alternate Occupation Titles||10 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Animal Technician
- Scientific Technician
- Aquatic Scientist
- Associate Scientist
- Biological Science Aide
- Biological Science Laboratory Technician
- Biological Science Technician
- Biological Sciences Technician
- Biological Scientist
- Professor of Environmental Science
- Assist biological and medical scientists in laboratories. Set up, operate, and maintain laboratory instruments and equipment, monitor experiments, make observations, and calculate and record results. May analyze organic substances, such as blood, food, and drugs.
- Conduct research or assist in the conduct of research, including the collection of information and samples, such as blood, water, soil, plants and animals.
- Examine animals and specimens to detect the presence of disease or other problems.
- Feed livestock or laboratory animals.
- Measure or weigh compounds and solutions for use in testing or animal feed.
- Provide technical support and services for scientists and engineers working in fields such as agriculture, environmental science, resource management, biology, and health sciences.
Detailed Work Activities
- Care for plants or animals.
Learn more on the