53 matches for Allied%20Health
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||37 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Health Educators
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Health Coach
- Health Ed/Marketing Coordinator
- Health Education Coordinator
- Health Education Specialist
- Health Educator
- Health Educator/Grant Coordinator
- Health Promotion Specialist
- Health and Human Resources Specialist
- Assistant Health Educator
- Assistant Vice President for Health and Wellness
- Certified Health Education Specialist
- Child Health Associate
- Community Health Consultant
- Community Health Education Coordinator
- Community Health Educator
- Community Health Planner
- Community Health Planning Director
- Community Health Worker (CHW)
- Director of Health Education
- Education Specialist for Voices Against Violence, Health Education Coordinator
- Field Representative/Health Education
- Master Therapist-Health Educator
- Online Health and Fitness Coach
- Program Manager for Family and Community Health Education
- Program Manager/Health and Human Resources Senior Specialist
- Public Health Advisor
- Public Health Analyst
- Public Health Educator
- Public Health Educator/Latino Outreach Coordinator
- Public Health Instructor
- Public Health Officer
- Public Health Representative
- Public Health Specialist
- Public Health Technologist
- Public Information Officer Health Educator/Risk Communicator
- Senior Social Worker, Community Health Person, Family Support Worker
- Tobacco Prevention Health Educator
- Provide and manage health education programs that help individuals, families, and their communities maximize and maintain healthy lifestyles. Collect and analyze data to identify community needs prior to planning, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating programs designed to encourage healthy lifestyles, policies, and environments. May serve as a resource to assist individuals, other healthcare workers, or the community, and may administer fiscal resources for health education programs.
- Collaborate with health specialists and civic groups to determine community health needs and the availability of services and to develop goals for meeting needs.
- Design and conduct evaluations and diagnostic studies to assess the quality and performance of health education programs.
- Develop and maintain health education libraries to provide resources for staff and community agencies.
- Develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with agencies and organizations interested in public health care.
- Develop and present health education and promotion programs, such as training workshops, conferences, and school or community presentations.
- Develop operational plans and policies necessary to achieve health education objectives and services.
- Develop, conduct, or coordinate health needs assessments and other public health surveys.
- Develop, prepare, and coordinate grant applications and grant-related activities to obtain funding for health education programs and related work.
- Maintain databases, mailing lists, telephone networks, and other information to facilitate the functioning of health education programs.
- Prepare and distribute health education materials, such as reports, bulletins, and visual aids, to address smoking, vaccines, and other public health concerns.
- Provide guidance to agencies and organizations on assessment of health education needs and on development and delivery of health education programs.
- Supervise professional and technical staff in implementing health programs, objectives, and goals.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collect information about community health needs.
- Plan programs to address community health issues.
Learn more on the