21 matches for communication
|Alternate Occupation Titles||12 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Community Educator
- Community Health Consultant
- Community Health Education Coordinator
- Community Health Educator
- Community Health Planner
- Community Health Planning Director
- Community Health Worker (CHW)
- Community Services Representative
- Program Manager for Family and Community Health Education
- Public Information Officer Health Educator/Risk Communicator
- Senior Social Worker, Community Health Person, Family Support Worker
- Wellness Communications Coordinator
- Provide and manage health education programs that help individuals, families, and their communities maximize and maintain healthy lifestyles. Collect and analyze data to identify community needs prior to planning, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating programs designed to encourage healthy lifestyles, policies, and environments. May serve as a resource to assist individuals, other healthcare workers, or the community, and may administer fiscal resources for health education programs.
- Collaborate with health specialists and civic groups to determine community health needs and the availability of services and to develop goals for meeting needs.
- Develop and maintain health education libraries to provide resources for staff and community agencies.
- Develop and present health education and promotion programs, such as training workshops, conferences, and school or community presentations.
- Develop educational materials and programs for community agencies, local government, and state government.
Detailed Work Activities
- Assess individual or community needs for educational or social services.
- Collect information about community health needs.
- Plan programs to address community health issues.
- Provide educational materials to community members.
Learn more on the