59 matches for education
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||41 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||6 matches|
- Health Educators
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Education Coordinator
- Education Coordinator and Public Information Officer
- Education Specialist
- Education Specialist for Voices Against Violence, Health Education Coordinator
- Assistant Health Educator
- Breastfeeding Educator
- Certified Breastfeeding Educator (CBE)
- Certified Diabetes Educator
- Certified Health Education Specialist
- Certified Lactation Educator
- Clinical Educator
- Clinical Nurse Educator
- Community Educator
- Community Health Education Coordinator
- Community Health Educator
- Diabetes Education Coordinator
- Diabetes Educator
- Field Representative/Health Education
- Health Education Assistant
- Health Education Consultant
- Health Education Coordinator
- Health Education Director
- Health Education Program Manager
- Health Education Specialist
- Health Educator
- Health Educator/Grant Coordinator
- Healthcare Educator
- Master Therapist-Health Educator
- Nurse Educator
- Patient Education Consultant
- Patient Education Consultant/Diabetes Program Coordinator
- Patient Educator
- Prevention Health Educator
- Program Manager for Family and Community Health Education
- Public Health Educator
- Public Health Educator/Latino Outreach Coordinator
- Public Information Officer Health Educator/Risk Communicator
- Staff Development Educator
- Tobacco Educator
- Tobacco Prevention Health Educator
- Provide and manage health education programs that help individuals, families, and their communities maximize and maintain healthy lifestyles. Collect and analyze data to identify community needs prior to planning, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating programs designed to encourage healthy lifestyles, policies, and environments. May serve as a resource to assist individuals, other healthcare workers, or the community, and may administer fiscal resources for health education programs.
- Design and administer training programs for new employees and continuing education for existing employees.
- Design and conduct evaluations and diagnostic studies to assess the quality and performance of health education programs.
- Develop educational materials and programs for community agencies, local government, and state government.
- Develop and maintain health education libraries to provide resources for staff and community agencies.
- Develop and present health education and promotion programs, such as training workshops, conferences, and school or community presentations.
- Develop operational plans and policies necessary to achieve health education objectives and services.
- Develop, prepare, and coordinate grant applications and grant-related activities to obtain funding for health education programs and related work.
- Maintain databases, mailing lists, telephone networks, and other information to facilitate the functioning of health education programs.
- Prepare and distribute health education materials, such as reports, bulletins, and visual aids, to address smoking, vaccines, and other public health concerns.
- Provide guidance to agencies and organizations on assessment of health education needs and on development and delivery of health education programs.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise others on social or educational issues.
- Assess individual or community needs for educational or social services.
- Develop educational policies.
- Develop educational programs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of counseling or educational programs.
- Provide educational materials to community members.
Learn more on the