15 matches for Religious educator
|Alternate Occupation Titles||4 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Religious Educator
- Religious Instructor
- Education Director
- Christian Education Director
- Conduct religious worship and perform other spiritual functions associated with beliefs and practices of religious faith or denomination. Provide spiritual and moral guidance and assistance to members.
- Administer religious rites or ordinances.
- Organize and lead regular religious services.
- Organize or engage in interfaith, community, civic, educational, or recreational activities sponsored by or related to religious programs.
- Plan or lead religious education programs.
- Prepare people for participation in religious ceremonies.
- Share information about religious issues by writing articles, giving speeches, or teaching.
- Study and interpret religious laws, doctrines, or traditions.
Detailed Work Activities
- Develop educational programs.
- Develop promotional strategies for religious organizations.
- Interpret cultural or religious information for others.
Learn more on the